Office CleaningQuality and Experience
Your business premises are probably the first point of contact that your customers will have with your company. The value and importance to make a good first impression starts from the car park into your front entrance. Whether for Office Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning or any of our specialist cleaning services we will help to create that positive first impression.
Reputation for quality cleaning
At CHOC SERVICES, our business has been built on our reputation for quality service based on the cleaning services we supply and the quality customer service. CHOC Cleaning Services understand janitorial services from floor to ceiling and we know customer satisfaction is not achieved without hard work. By choosing CHOC Services you can be assured that your premises will be impeccably maintained and will reflect the professional image you wish to project to your clients and employees.
How Your Office Space Is Cleaned?
Office environments require careful dusting and wiping, floor care, thorough restroom cleaning and trash removal. One-size-fits-all cleaning does not work. Some offices have lobbies and conference rooms that are frequently used by customers and visitors; areas that are rarely used, such as unoccupied office space; call centres with hundreds of cubicles and phones; glass that needs to be cleaned monthly; or special equipment that needs care.
After completing an initial site survey to establish each customers exact requirements, we will customize a cleaning schedule (Service Level Agreement) based on your work space, current business needs and budget. We will ask the right questions to understand what is most important to you so that the cleaning consistently meets your expectations (Key Point Indicators).
Why CHOC Services?
• Because we listen to our clients.
• We arrive and do what we agree to do giving the client peace of mind
• We charge by the hour, ensuring the customer receives value for money.
• Our prices are competitive but not sacrificing the quality of our staff, materials, machinery, supervision or management.
• Regular contact is maintained with our cleaning operatives providing consistent monitoring and support, this results in a lower than average turnover of staff.
• You never have to worry – you will receive excellent customer care service from our team and management, who will make sure you are always completely happy with your service.
• CHOC Management carry out regular spot checks as part of our on-going Cleaning Audit Program to ensure their clients are always receiving a service of the highest standard